Leave in conditioner for naturally curly hair?

I have only used one that was any good at all and the manufacturer stopped making it years ago. Since then I have had no luck finding anything half that good. Any ideas?

wildflowers25

Asked by wildflowers25 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hi I sell professional beauty products, here are some great ones
    moroccan oil
    fresh curls by redken leave in anti-fizz
    pureology coulor maxx
    total recharge by redken
    clear moisture polish prep by redken
    if you let me know if you like a cream or a spray that would help, I am a hairstylist as well and truthfully pantene is full of wax that over time builds up on curly hair and prevents it from absorbing moisture, curly hair needs moisture to look nice and shiny, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Neutrogena's leave-in is good.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• panteen and dove both make a good one :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• May I ask what were you using before? Just curious...

Have you tried "Frizz Buster" it is a clear small bottle with a purple roundish top it sells for 5-7 dollars I got mine at Walgreens it is oily but just a dabb of this stuff it goes a long way just put mostly on the ends and not too thick you don't want it to look too oily or wet just enough to soften the curls and you can all mix it with moose (cocktail it) I believe that is what the hairdresser call it...GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'll go ahead and confess I know very little about this kind of thing! I didn't take much of an interest in my hair for a long time. I just washed and conditioned in the shower but it seems the older I get the easier it damages. I used to use something called Straight Stuff from Sally Beauty Supply. I use Pantene Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner for now. I prefer a cream leave in. It just seemed to work better.

Thanks for all the advice!
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Auuuugghh! I feel your pain. I have used 2 awesome gel-mousse combinations that were each discontinued. One was from Got2B and the other from L.A.Looks. I have found nothing as good. Right now I am using a leave-in conditioner by Garnier. It's called Garnier Curl Sculpting Cream Gel. It's not bad, but I am always on the hunt for something better.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My daughter uses this: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2895

we buy it at a local beaty supply discount store. the 3.3oz tube lasts several months.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2009