Giant baby!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090925/ap_on_re_as/as_indonesia_giant_baby

What would you do if you had this baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I were able to work in countries such as there to educate pregnant women on their diabetes and help them keep their levels under control. The high glucose is not good for her babies and not good for her.
    He certainly is adorable, though....I just want to kiss his cute cheeks and snuggle him!
    They didn't mention how his two older siblings have grown, but with my personal experience, large babies born to diabetic moms eventually even out their eating habits and begin to average out in size. Unless he turns out to have a medical disorder, he should be just fine.
    Thank goodness he was delivered via c-section! My mom had a 13 pounder via c-section and I had a 10 pounder vaginally - diabetic pregnancies. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009