Tantrums! HELP PLEASE!!

My son just started throwing HUGE fits! It all started on the day he got his flu shot and has been going on since! I don't know what to do! He throws himself down on the floor kicking and screaming! He hits himself and pulls his hair! He yells at me NO MAMA LEAVE ME ALONE! NO NO NO NO NO!!!
I am out of ideas to help him! The only thing I can do is hold him and he eventually stops and he is himself again! Nice as can be!!!! I'm very worried about him!
He has a terrible attitude too! He used to say please and thank you and now he only does when he feels like it! OH and when I sing to him now he yells at me NO MAMA STOP SINGING!! I don't even know where he could have learned that from!!!!!
Today I put him in his room when he started and told him that when he calms down I will come back! It was 1 hour later when he finally calmed down! I went and checked on him and tried to talk to him!
Please help me I need some advice!!!!

danielleaube

Asked by danielleaube at 12:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Its pretty normal for a two year old honestly ! Mine went fromo angel to well you know ! Hes two also and I think its just there way of see what they can get away with ! IT doesnt mean he has any problem like listed above that just a little stuid. Just dont give in and when he sees that it doesnt phase you he'll get over it and try something else !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Google the flu shot he got to see if this could be from that. Some of these shots are not that great.
    I have never gotten the flu shots or never gave them to the kids. My husband had to get them, because he was in the military.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OMG.. I am so sorry to hear that. How old is he? Can you call the doctor to see about a bad reaction? When did he get his flu shot?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• sometimes when a kids might be on the border line or ADHD, Autism,like neurological disorders, they will temp. have terrible reactions.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009