i'm stuck ..please help

I met the perfect guy..he's sweet caring loving and really knows how to treat a woman ..but the problem is he's not my prince charming.. when we kiss I feel nothing ..i love being around him ..I just dont want to be sexual with him.. he treats me like a real lady and I treat him like the great man he is.but there is no connection on my end .he loves my daughter and he tells me all the time how inlove he is with me.. for my birthday he made me a homemade cake all by himself ..and then recently he gave me a generous amount of money and told me .everytime you get money you always spend it on your dd, now it time to take care of yourself for a change..( I was so shocked).he spends alot of time with my dd and i can tell he really loves her.i'm inlove with another man( my dd father) ..when we kiss it's like fireworks and a gush of emotions that just make you wanna cry , and laugh at the same time .what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to decide...dont lead the other guy on if you have no feelings, regardless of how he treats you its not worth it if you dont love him...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You need to tell the guy the truth. It will only get ugly in the end.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It's cause he isn't the bad boy that your'e normally attracted to, those are normally the more sexual compatable ones. But really I'd rather have a better guy for me and my daughter then just a lay, and you never know he could be great in bed and a good guy!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• He doesn't deserve to be with a woman who doesn't feel "fireworks and a gush of emotions that want to make you cry" He deserves to have a woman who is going to love him with all her heart. You should be honest.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 1:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Sounds like you LOVE him you are just not in love with him, meanin you don't get the gushy, mushy feelings for him. I don't know how long you were with your DD but, the weak-knee feeling does go away after time, and then you are left with either a good man or a bad one. My Dh and I have been married a very long time and even though we are not al Lovey Dovey any more we know we will always be here for each other. I think that you might be confusing sexual chemistry with love. I hope that you are not cheating on new BF with DD! I guess you should ask yourself can you picture this guy not being a part of your life? If the answer is no, maybe you should give it a little more time to develop. He sounds like the catch of a lifetime, and some ladies are always wanting the "bad boy" they miss out on the good ones, the kind that will stay by your side forever. Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Enjoy them both. There is nothing that says you have to choose one over the other.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• okay maybe i'm giving away the wrong impression..both guys are great guys ..the both love my dd, they both love me ..they both are family men ..one is just more romantice than the other..my dd father and I are not together because i needed a break ..i was young and needed sometime to see where i wanted to be in life ..the new guy is like my best friend whe wants to be more ..he show me that all the time ..IM AM NOT ATTRACTED TO BAD BOYS..i love them both but im inlove with one of them but the one i'm inlove with is not ready to be in a relationship..he gave me his all and i made the mistake and broke up with him because at that time things were moving a lil to fast for me .i'm stcuk because they are both in my life ..one want s to be with me but i want to be the other ..the other wants to be with me to but he's not ready to put himself out ther again ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• dude! hello!!!! stick by the father of your child! for always and ever, thats your daughters father!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 2:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Well that gives a little more clarity, I am afraid that I would take the chance on reuniting my family with my DD dad! Would he consider going to counseling with you, how awesome for your kiddo if you family could get back together.....maybe you have a girlfriend for the other one, he sounds pretty nice someone should have him!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• ill take him! hahahaa
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 2:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009