How Often Do You Eat Breakfast?

I think breakfast is very important, but I don't eat it like I should and I'm trying to lose weight. I just wanted to know how often do some of you eat breakfast and do you thing it is important when it comes to weight loss?

NeverGiveUp489

Asked by NeverGiveUp489 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• the old saying is true, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. eat a good breakfast, a light lunch, and a healthy dinner. count your calories, but dont be afraid to use lots of them for breakfast, it'll fuel you for the rest of the day. :)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 1:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes, I think breakfast is the most important meal of a day especially for person who is trying to lose weight. Well, the thing is you have to eat breakfast within 2 hours after you wake up in the morning. I do most of 5 days Mon-Fri when my kids have school but on weekends I usually sleep in and get up doing something I don't do during weekdays then ends up I only have brunch on weekends. It's not good for me and DH but we do that all the time.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I eat breakfast every morning! And any one will tell you breakfast is EXTREMELY important in weight loss. It gives your body what it needs to burn calories. You have to give your body the right things to help burn the calories. It needs protein to build strong muscles, carbs to keep your metabolism working. It is very important!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I eat breakfast every morning, yes eating the right kinds of food and the right portion sizes are very important for weight lose. If you dont eat your body goes into starvation mode and hold onto everything you eat. I eat about every 3 hours, if I'm hungry not bored I eat. I lost about 30 pounds and have kept it off for 2 and a half years by doing this. I limit my pepsi to 1 a day, I still eat chips and candy but I dont eat the whole bag or bar LOL, I eat a few bites or chips and them Im done with it. My meals havent changed, I just have much smaller sizes. But I dont eat alot of fried foods etc...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2009