Swine Flu Shots....

How many of you moms are going too get you and your family the shots? Are you concerned with any repercussions I mean we are considering it but it makes me nervouse everytime they come out with a new drug you see it on the news or a law comercial as having bigger issues...What do you guys think????

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• I am scared. I just read a post about a 2 year old being different and freaking out from the normal flu shot and it scares me too - I don't trust any of the shots but can't help but feel he needs them too - I don't know - I am so hesitant but would kick myself if he got sick too
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i am thinking about it because the swine flu makes me soo nervous but i am kinda in the same boat as you i dont want there to be any bigger repercussions later on in life so i dont know yet i think i want to wait and see what others say about it and then i might make my descision
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• my kids both recently got there "regular" flue shot and go back at the end of october for the second reular flu shot and will also be recieveing the swine flu shot. im not taking any risk with them.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009