what do you do to get yourself motivated to do housework/exersise..etc?

I have been so unmotivated lately... and I don't know how to snap outta it... just curious what others do to help get themselves motivated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Turn some music on and just get to work thats all i can do to get motivated
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• music girl! always music
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 2:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Put on something sexy and comfortable at the same time (my friend cleans in her lingerie), I just put on short cheerleading shorts and a small tight shirt and turn up some upbeat music and clean and dance. So, I get cleaning and exercise done at the same time.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• music definatly.
    i normally dont start cleaning until after lunch and then i go to town ofr a few hrs untill my husbadn gets home.and will pick up for about an hr before bed. im constantly cleaning tho.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• oh i also find that i clean when im on the phone.im one of those ppl that has to walk and talk at the same time. so ill walk up and down the hall or on the lawn. so i figure y not clean too. so recently ive started cleaning when i get on the phone.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I make a list of what I want to accomplish that day and then I do it until the list is done. That's for cleaning. For exercise I try to find a friend who will exercise, too. Walk with me, or take a class. I'm not very self-motivated for exercise. If I find a DVD that I like, or a TV exercise program that is fun, then I am more inclined to stay with it.

Answer by Bmat at 2:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I generally also like upbeat music, but also usually have some coffee or something with caffeine to give me more energy. I also like to make myself wait to do something I like doing, until I'm finished with something I don't like. (that does not always happen tho!!) Mostly self-discipline is needed, I guess.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 2:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• rock n rollmusic!!!!isawesome!!!!!!

evilive

Answer by evilive at 2:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009