Am I the only person that thinks other people tongue kissing is repulsive?

Its not a turn on at all. I think it is so GROSS!!!! But am I really weird for that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, I'm not telling anyone that I don't think they should tongue kiss lol. I used to be turned on by it and now I think its gross so I'd rather not see people do it, but I would never say to someone that they shouldnt do it because Im the one with the problem not them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It is your personal preference so it isn't bad or good, it is just your opinion. I wouldn't generalize instead I would simply let other people decide for themselves what they feel comfortable doing with their tongues.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Nope, you're not alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I don't like to see intimate kissing either. In my opinion it should be only done in privacy. I guess I may be old-fashioned.

Answer by Bmat at 2:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It's just your opinion and that's okay. Cool. I, myself, don't find it repulsive, but that's me. Everyone is different and has their own view.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 2:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yeah it's not a turn on for me to see that. Personally I think it's far more erotic to see a simple lip to lip kiss (no tongue)

Answer by admckenzie at 2:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• ya, youre weird!! its a major turn on!!!!!!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 2:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• haha Anon 2:40. Thats something like what I look like lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You're not weird...everyone has a different idea of what's a turn-on and what's not. I mean, come on, some people dress-up like animals and role-play! You are definitely not weird. I think french-kissing can be a turn-on given the right setting and atmosphere (i.e. in private and not in a public setting). Stick to what you enjoy and don't let anyone guilt you into doing something you don't enjoy.
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 3:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2009