Less product, same price or more on what?

Meow Mix has now 14 lbs. 1 oz. compared to 16 lbs. Less diapers in a box. Less cereal per box. Less tampons! Less ketchup! Kaytee Bird seed! Less dog food. Medicine, Laundry detergent. Etc.. What have you noticed? Does it upset you as it does me? What have you noticed? Does it make you want to try another product?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• on some things like my cats food and my sons diapers and certain other items i only use one product. dont want ot switch cat food and mess up there tummys(there kinda little) and my son can only use a certain brand of diapers. however.for the rest of the items ill use the off brand name of whatever store im at in the time.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It seems they now lower the amount so they don't have to put up their price. Which really is the same thing, if you ask me. I shop for a lot of my stuff online, from a top-quality site, they have actually just reduced some of their prices!! I get all my laundry products, cleaning supplies,skincare, makeup,etc.etc. at this site: rmartin50.qhealthbeauty.com I love all the stuff, and I've been using most of it for 2 yrs. already. Check it out! It really rocks!!
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 2:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My Dial soap got smaller.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2009