What is vibrating in my belly!!?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Do you ever remember your belly vibrating during pregnancy? It's very faint but I know it's there! It's been happening for about 4 days all throughout the day. It's strong enough for me to feel it everytime but I cannot feel it with my hands when I place them on my belly. It's also only on one side, the side where her back is. I'm wondering if maybe she's using her vocal cords? Or my muscles are spasming (which I think I would feel from the outside). Anyone know what this is? I'm 37 weeks.

momma_shuler

Asked by momma_shuler at 2:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have heard of moms having this~ it was odd but not to worry.
    Are you noticing it pulsing or consistent?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• ...hiccups?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• my belly would do that right under my rib cage, i didn't know what it was until my son was born & come to find out it was him..he shakes his feet sometimes really fash (i call him thumper lol)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• fast* my bad
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• it could be the placenta. Ask your doc where the placenta implanted (assuming you had an u/s... he/she would know the exact location) Mine was in front when I was prego with my daughter and it was the WEIRDEST thing... it was a constant pulsating thing
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I had this, there is nothing wrong. The fluttering is just movements the baby is making.
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• That's weird...I had 5 kids and never had a vibration in there...I'd be calling the doctor just to ask about it quick, lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It's not pulsating and it's not hiccups. It's really as if someone has stuck a low grade massager right inside my belly. And it happens a few times a day for probably 10-20 seconds. And her feet are elsewhere, it's coming from her back.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 4:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2009