Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does M.S. mean? (this two letters are written after the name of a nutritionist)


Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I would guess master of science, as in a master's degree in science. Usually when you see B.A. after a name it means bachelor of arts.

    Answer by lvpenguino at 2:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • I am not sure, but I would guess it means the person has a Master of Science degree.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • masters of science

    Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 2:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • Yes, it is Master of Science....which I have in Cognitive Science. :o)

    Answer by LoriKeet at 3:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

  • Yep, as the other posters have said it is Masters of Science.

    Answer by FL2AK at 4:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009