help if u can...thanks

OK so I just had my baby april 8th 2009 and yes i know im dumb for what im about to tell u and yes i know u can still get pego but ive been doing the pull out thing and now i think im prgo now ive been geting my period like a week later every month but i have not got it at all this month and my last one was aug 17th or so ive taken 2 tests both negative anyway my question is does the test not say i am yet because i just had my baby in april or what

josalin

Asked by josalin at 2:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Too bad most people read "tell me why I'm dumb" instead of your actual question (I hate when they do that). I think if you're concerned about it, make an appointment to see your doctor. They can tell you for sure, and if you're not, they can help you figure out what is going on with your body!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Sounds like you have some hormonal stuff going on... you need to see the doctor ASAP!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• If the test says negative then you aren't.

The World Health Organization recommends waiting to try to conceive until your baby is 3. It's best for your health and the baby. It is very difficult to care for two children if you get pregnant now.

If money is why you aren't using a reliable birth control method you can go to Planned Parenthood or another clinic that charges by how much income you have. The birth contro pill will make you regular and if you are breastfeeding there are ones you can take.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The pull-out method is a very poor choice of "birth control", as the pre-cum contains more sperm than the cum - therefore all it takes is his penis sliding in one time and you can get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2009