WHAT WOULD YOU DO???? LOL

What would you do IF: YOu were temporarily living with your in laws and seen your FIL streak threw the hallway NAKED? OMFG.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahah never bring it up to anyone. well maybe your SO/DH,but thats it. and check the halls from now on b4 i went wondering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'd know what my hubby will look like in 30 years. Ha ha!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i'd laugh and be grossed out at the same time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• lol DH and I are living with my Mom right now. Im sure he has seen her streak through a few times. haha Her and my little sister are used to living in an all female home. He has also walked in on her in the bathroom a few times lol... poor him! he just doesnt bring it up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• id laugh in his face
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 2:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I was vacationing with my family when my dad snuck out of the shower to grab his pants that were in his suitcase in the livingroom where my husband and I were "sleeping". We just grabbed an intimate moment thinking everyone else would be asleep. I hope he didn't hear us probably just has he was hoping not to be seen. No one is talking except when my husband teases me about my dad's pastey white butt!
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• LMAO MY SFIL IS FAMOUS FOR LETTING HIS SHIT HANG OUT. I THINK ITS HILARIOUS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Considering my FIL, I would try to scratch my eyes out then cry myself to sleep every night trying to get the image out of my head!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Id laugh, but then again my FIL is LONG dead so Id probably be scared seeing a naked ghost. LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Laugh and run in my room. Holy shit.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2009