Anbody have pics of coming home outfit for baby boy?

Not sure what type of outfit I want to bring my son home in. Lets see yours.

shawneewaiting

Asked by shawneewaiting at 2:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont have a picture cause my baby wont be here til december, BUT my DH loves comics... His favorite are wolverine and batman lol... Well since I wouldnt let him name our son Logan(wolverines name) we went and bought a batman onesie to bring our baby home in. It's something fun for everyone especially for DH.. lol I know some people dress their kids up to come home, but this seems a little bit funner and everyones already gotten a kick out of it. Plus its a good story for when the baby is older! hehe
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I had a really cute one for my son, a red and white sweatsuit thing with matching hat...but he pooped all over it so he ended up wearing a onsie, blue pants and the hospital sweater thing with the mits on it. LOL just something to keep in mind.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i didn't put either of my kids in a special outfit to come home in but i did bring something cute for pics :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My son just came home in something blue. It was middle of summer so I think it was just a onesie. This baby will be even less exciting lol. I have a little yellow sleeper that says "coming home" or something on it. (got it at a yard sale, just happened to have the saying on it!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2009