So you don't let yourself go

How do you keep yourself looking good? What do you do to make yourself feel good about yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well...i know i need to dress nice and put on makeup and fix my hair more often but my dh is the one who makes me feel good about myself, last night while making love he said he had to look at my face to "get off" i thought that was nice, that my face, not my boobs or rest of my body, made him happy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• oh, i had on NO makeup and hair was in a crazy pulled up mess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i feel sexy'ist when i have freshly shaven legs and a cute night gown or nice pj's. since im mostly in my pj's i really focus on pj's that i love.
    also try getting yourself some candies and dont share with anyone!
    maybe some strawberry choclates and champagne for yourself.
    ive learned to do the little things for myself.getting my nails done or hair done every few months or so. treat yourself.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• thats sweet anon :13:) for me its taking time for myself, whether that be for exercising..or yoga. yoga makes mefeel great about myself as well as helping my body out. i do wear makeup but not too much, andi like to try new things with my hair..but mainly its my DH that makes me feel good.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'll go every once in a while and get a facial or a massage. I also love to take a good bubble bath with a ton of candles and some champagne, it helps me relax!

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 3:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I feel good about myself and sexy every day. I dont do make-up and I love me the way I am. Hubby tells me how sexy I am everyday even if my hair is in a pony tail and Im in grungy cloths. He boosts my self esteem on a daily basis as I do his. Ya have to LOVE yourself before you can even like another human being.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i think a hot shower and then i fix my hair and do my makeup that allways makes me feel better but wen i put my daughter down i usually would take a hot bubble bathe with some wine then after air dry with my robe , smoke a ciggerate and look at the stars lol and talk to my hubby about eachothers day
    amber63

Answer by amber63 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Eat right, keep my weight down and keep up with exercising. I know now that the older I get, I can't slack at all. Even if I just walk for 30 min, I have to do some kind of exercise. If I don't work out for a week and start eating badly I see an immediate difference! I feel tired, and start to gain weight and it shows in my clothes and skin. And my mood is terrible. It's amazing, the difference.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Working out for me has done wonders...I used to be 275,now I am at 134 pounds and look and feel great.It has boosted my self-esteem,For me working out,keeping my hair nice,makeup etc,keeps me feeling good.Im a runner,so I run a few miles a day and thats what keeps me in shape and its also my me time.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2009