The infamous ANONs

Have you noticed that lately, only the anon posters are hateful and they seem to swarm certain questions? Also, have you noticed that they post within seconds of the last anon poster....

I am wondering if they aren't the same person posting to make it look like several anon posters instead of just the one hateful jerk.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• They hide behind anon out of fear of being ridiculed for their inability to have an intellectual conversation with mature adults!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 3:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• so? ur like the 1000000000 person to post something like this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It's been like that, they've always been like that.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Hmmm an Anon replied with something not so nice to say...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yeah i know who effin cares
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• well if u think about it hardly any of up put up our 1st and last name as a screen name.. not a lot of us put pics up either.. so please people tell me what that means? OMG IT MEANS WE ALL ARE ANON. if u dont post anon it doesnt make u any better it just means u can show a flower. or a ribbon or a dog or something along those lines.. and i post anon for pretty much everything i dont care if the question is what color are your nails i still do it anon.. Im sick of hearing about this.. something is said about this crap everyday. Nothing is goin to change it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I dont hide behind Anon, EVER. I'm not a chicken shit like the mean Anon's and my screen name? it is my first Initial and my last name.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes, it is probably the same person who gets on here to be mean and not to help.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009