who wants to share?

So, my son is 10 months old today! just a lil background, he started walking last week. which is exciting, and now he's mr. independent lol soo we went to the fair this weekend. he was all dressed up in boots and spurs, wranglers and all! He decided the stroller wasnt good enough. he'd throw a fit until he could walk, and then yank his hand away from mine! (excuse me!) haha so we go through the petting zoo, and when the goats would stick their heads through the gates, he'd grab both sides of their head and proceed to head butt them!!! it just cracked me up!!! boy o boy, then at the rodeo he was holding on to the fence and screamin at the horses, people, and tractors. i def have a lil cowboy on my hands! had me laughing constantly!!
what fun did you all have this weekend??

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well, I have a three-month old son and I took him to his first football game on Friday. The first play was an awesome one and I was jumping up and down, yelling while my aunt held him. He began crying immediately. He did not like seeing me yelling. After that, I held him and, while I did jump up and down, I did not yell anymore. He fell asleep and slept through the rest of the crowd cheering and wolf-whistling!

Then we went to my cousin's first birthday on Saturday where my little guy played with his cousin and they just had a blast. They had never met him and they one year old just jabbered on like he was talking to an old friend. The two of them sat on a blanket on the floor and played with toys (Well, he played while my son watched LOL)!

On Sunday, we went to a baptism of a friend's baby girl! We had a pretty busy weekend and next weekend doesn't look to be slowing down either!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 3:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• my weekend was boring but that sounds so funny!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• That's hilarious he's got a great personality. We didn't do anything out of the normal this weekend, but my daughter's personality is hilarious and serious, she's independent and wants to do things herself now, she just turned one, but she is smart, and silly she like attention and knows how to get it!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oh how cute! Did you get it on video? I cant remember what I did Sat! lol Just hung out with the kids on Sunday and went to buy some plants but it was too hot.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My DH was working on his car most of the weekend which was no fun at all but our three year old just had to help his Daddy. He was really cute handing him wrenches, walking around the car "checking" the tires, and claiming all the credit for fixing it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• LOL! That reminds me of the time we took my son to the animal exhibit at the fair. The donkey stuck his head over the fence and started licking my son's hand, who started laughing because it tickled. Then I realized he was crying because the donkey started to bite him! I started to panic because I have no idea how you get a donkey to stop biting and thought he was going to take a finger off, but luckily, the darn thing let go! Taught my son a lesson about sticking his hand out to animals like that!
    This weekend we went to a college football game. My 8 year old was cheering against me and my mom to annoy us, then we had fun annoying him when his team lost!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 4:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Aww sounds like a fun kid! My 18-month old (Armond) and I went a block party, which was basically inflatables and hot dogs. I went in the boucy house with him and he just stood there and let himself get bounced around, with the calmest look on his face LOL. I think he was a little scared. When I took him down the slide he said "weee" but it was really faint and almost like he did it because he thought I expected him to lol. I guess he's not used to crowds and noise quite yet. BUT when no one was looking (or so he thought) he took a bite of my dad's hot dog and hid behind the table so no one would see him chewing it. That about sums up our weekend. :)
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• hahaha so i thought today was the 29th, which its not lol.....my son is 10 months tomorrow wow.....go me.....lol
    anyway yes it was a blast. sounds like you all had fun too. and no i wish i had it on tape, that would be sent off to win us some money lol. i cant wait till he's old enough to ride sheep, i can see him bein tough and winning lol.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009