My 2 year old pees on everything (help)

She was potty trained with almost no accidents. Then the baby was born and now she goes everywhere. She gets mad or upset she pees and it doesn't matter where she is she will pee I had to get rid of my couch because of it she would just sit there and pee.

I don't want to put her back in dipes. Any suggestions to get her to go in the potty again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• she wants diapers, don't give in...she is jealous of the baby, i'd spank her butt if it were my kid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Put a diaper on her.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Its a rough and confusing time for her. I have 2 kids that are 10 years apart and went thru issues. go to a "Big Kid" reward system. Something she does not get normally. (we did jelly beans and dad's house did mini marshmellows, for successfull potty no accidents) and make sure you and your other half have "special" time with her. She getting attention, even if its not good attention from you that the baby does not get.

Reward the good behavior, and make extra alone - no baby - time with her. I know its a lot right now but if you have a friend or grand parent that can help it will go a long long way for you.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• (OP HERE)I will not spank for potty issues that will just make it worse.

Any reward system that have worked for anyone?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009