If you've heard this song...

Have you ever really loved a woman by Bryan Adams, what kind of dance do you think should be danced to it? I've loved this song since I was little and I would like to dance to it at my wedding but first I need to know what kind of dance SO and I need to learn! Thanks ; )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love that song!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I am thinking that it is a fast waltz, which would be nice at a wedding. and easy enough to learn. Listen and see if you catch the same count I did: ONE two three, ONE two three...

Answer by Bmat at 3:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yeah Bmat I was thinking a waltz too but I wasn't too sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I think a waltz would be nice...for some good ideas watch dancing with the stars. I love watching some of those dances
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I've just seen on a couple websites that it is a "bright" waltz or a Viennese Waltz. It was danced on So You Think You Can Dance.

Answer by Bmat at 3:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtTKFRIx9M

here is an old episode of them doing the Viennese Waltz to the song Have you ever really loved a woman! Hope you are inspired!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oh goodness Rebecca that was so nice! Wouldn't it be great if SO and I could pull that off on the dance floor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009