post c-section q...pain!!

5 weeks pp, and my pain stopped at about 1.5 weeks and i felt back to normal, and went back to doing everything like i did befor hand..but for 2 days now my incision hurts and today its hurting when i walk and stuff.i looked at it and ther are some red marks around it all..it wasnt like that befor so idk what that mean..it healed all the way on the outside great i cannot see on the inside lol so idk but i though it did..anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You might have gotten back to your regular activities a little too soon. My Drs (different ones for 2 c-sections) one told me 3 weeks not even driving and the other one two weeks. If I had to carry the baby, not in the baby carrier. I know it can be hard, especially if you have other kids to take care of at the same time, but you have to be careful. It doesn't mean because the outside is closed that everything inside is the way it was. Take it easy for a few days...

Those are just my thoughts, I am no doctor
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You probably did to much too soon, or maybe even have an infection, call your doctor and see what they say. Hope you feel better.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I don't really know cause I started doing everything as soon as I got out of the hospital but I am naturally a fast healer and everybody is different. I would talk to your doctor just to be safe.
    proudmomma1986

Answer by proudmomma1986 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I am thinking infection. Can you call in to your doctor?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I had a c section 6 weeks ago , i became up and about right away , if u see red go straight to ur Dr. sounds like infection 2 me too. take it easy , ur really not suppose 2 lift anything but ur baby for at least 6-8 weeks.
    Mrs2009

Answer by Mrs2009 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009