birth control & trying to get pregnant!

why does it take about a year to get pregnant after being on birth control? i only had Merna iud for like a month. now were having troubles getting pregnant. its been 7 months since i had the iud removed. advice ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on depo and got pregnant right after stopping it. It's different for all women, some never get pregnant again, some take a while, some do right away, some get pregnant on b/c. You had a foreign thing in your body, of course your uterus is going to balk at anything trying to implant itself on the wall. GL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I don't know why it would take that long, you are supposed to be able to get preg. anytime after getting an IUD removed. In fact i had to have my IUD removed because i am pregnant and became preg. with my IUD in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009