Why?

Why do you respond to those who make ignorant remarks and posts? Don't you think if we just ignored them that they would go away? Especially those who throw the race card, why even respond? Doesn't that just fuel the fire even more? Why not just ignore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because as long as the ANON button exists, there will be obnoxious responses. I say limit the ANON option to Health and Relationship questions ONLY--just watch how many fewer responses there will be--especially here in the P&CE section!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Lorikeet has a point!, it is really hard to ignore when the attack is personal.

Answer by older at 4:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I guess for the same reason I stepped in an broke up a fist fight today at school. I just couldn't stop myself.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009