does she have the right?

My sd fell and cracked her tooth while in our care. Her mom is calling us bad parents and saying we need to learn how to parent. Even though in the past two years while in the car of her mother she has drank ammonia, taken her granmothers prescription pills, fell twice and had to have her head checked, had her fingers slammed in th car door by her mom, and nearly had her eye scratched out by their cat which she kept. Also fell into their fridge and had a bump on her head the size of a golf ball. My husband my never anything to her like she is doing to him. I understand accidents happen why cant she?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• OMG what a bitch she is, I'm sorry you have to deal with her. I feel bad for the girl, look at what all she's been subjected to by her mother and could had died! Next time an accident happens I'd let her know of her mothering faults and that at least she doesn't get hurt or almost die all the time when with you guys. She need to lay off the drugs and alcohol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Just let it go. You can't do anything about her behavior.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• sounds like a blame game is all. I would be mad if my son fell in my husbands care and he'd be mad if he fell in my care - its just someone to blame when something bad happens to make themselves feel better
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You need to let it go and stop keeping score of who has more accidents in their home. This should be about the child and raising her up happy and healthy even though she has to be juggled between two homes. Stop letting your DH's ex-wife get to you and focus on raising a happy family.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Be careful of that woman she is dangerous. Don't care for the little girl anymore. Seriously woman is sick.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• She's just angry, which is understandable. Accidents happen. I'm not sure why you feel the need to "keep track" of how many incidents that have happened with her mom vs with you and your husband. Just let her comments go as the frustrations of a worried mommy.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Sounds like all of you need help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I advise you be the grown up and just let it go. If she wants to be a bitch let her, but don't fall to her level. My DD severely sprained  her arm one day while being watched by my best friend, and I never thought anything of it. I mean when came to who to blame. DD was playing with with her son, they were 2 and 3 accidents happen, what are you gonna do. If no one ends up dead its nothing to get worked up over

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yeah, accidents happen. But what that child has gone through is neglect (from her mother not you). You're fine, she's a bitch and a bad parent.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Sounds like she is using this as her moment to gloat since it is probably her first opportunity to do so. Yes, she's being childish, but let it roll off your back b/c it is not worth it to make an issue of it.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009