Disneland..how many..

Of you enjoy Disneyland, not just for your kids but for yourselfs..and what is your favorite ride.. I enjoy going, and love the expression on my childrens face when they know we are going there...my favorite ride is "SMALL WORLD"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pirates of the Caribean!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have gone to Disneyland about 30 times! We went every year when I was a kid and then I got older and went twice in one year sometimes. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and the hokey rides like Snow White. My husband hates it but once our daughters gets older we are taking her there.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I love it. My favorite part is Main Street, USA. My favorite ride used to be Pirates of the Carribean, but still not okay with it since it changed a few years back. I love going through the Haunted Mansion, especially at Halloween time. I love Nightmare Before Christmas.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i cant pick cause disney is truly magical,but i do love the fireworks during xmas
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Unfortunately for me, I haven't been to Disneyland in 33 years! I'd love to take my DH and son, but it would involve alot of preparation for my son. He is living with autism, and all the visual, auditory, and other sensory stimuli would send him into meltdown mode in a New York minute! About my favorite ride, it's the spinnning teacups!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Never been to Disneyland but I've been to Disney World about 26 times and I love it. Disney World is soooo much bigger than 'land' and has sooo much more to offer but I can understand the love many have for Disneyland; especially if they grew up going there when they were kids. It's how I feel about Disney World, or Disney period. We're planning our annual family trip now for next year. We every single year and never grow tired of it.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I love Disney Land - But IMO Disney World is MUCH MUCH MUCH better. I can't wait til the kids are old enough that we can leave them home for the week and go ourselves. LOL!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• space mountain!!! my favorite..cant remember which park it is in but i rode it 4 times in a row
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I LOVE Disneyworld! We used to go every summer and spring break when I was a kid(we lived only two hours away! LOL)
    My favorite ride? Pirates of the Carribean! I always felt bad for that one pirate who chased the woman around and around never able to catch her. I always thought he must really love her to chase her all those years and never give up! (Okay, okay so I am a hopeless romantic with a HUGE streak of whimsy in me! LOL)
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2009