can u please pray for me

hi.. THANK U for taking the time to read..can u please pray that my inlaws can forgive me...i have said mean and hurtful things in the past.. and i was not invited to my sil's wedding on friday.. but today... god put it on my heart... to send a text.. of apology to my mil... she texted back.. to please leave her alone... either way.. im glad i said sorry
can u please pray for gods plan in our family
thank u very much
i knw prayer changes things..

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe in prayers but i send you good wishes that your MIL and you can remain apart. I hope that helps.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• How hurtful for you to be told that by your mil, and after you apologized! I pray for you. You did what you could do. Learn to move on happily until, or if she ever asks you also to forgive her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I will totally pray for you. I want to encourage you too, that by being obedient to God and sending her an apology, you made the Lord happy and you did the right thing. You have no control over her response though. I will pray that God speaks to her heart too, and that your relationship will eventually be restored.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You did your part, I will pray you to move on with them accepting your apology or not.

Hang in there.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Best of luck to you.

May I also suggest you try something a little more personal to offer an apology with if you decide to do so in the future? Try writing a letter expressing how you feel, what happened, how much you want to make things right, how much you miss them, etc.

Texting is clearly not the best tool for this.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes sister i will pray for you and im sorry this is happening to you if people could forgive like Jesus does huh? :) God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Praying for you and your family... Life is to short... HUGS
    antoniosmom2004

Answer by antoniosmom2004 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• thank u ladies for all ur prayers... i knw god has plan... and that my weaknesses make me closer to god...i have tried writhing a letter.. it was very thought out... this abt a yr.. ago.. and my mil threw the letter awy.. i knw if i called she would hang up on me.. so i opted for text.. so regardless she knw i was sorry
    thank u... i do KNW that PRAYER changes things...
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2009