• In the Spotlight:

Prayer Request for my friend in Uganda

I have a friend who is a missionary in Uganda, and she has malaria right now.

I would ask if you can add her to your prayer lists, for God to heal her. She would also ask that no mosquitos would bite her right now and pass it on to other people (that is how it is spread).

She is very thankful that the Lord allowed her to get malaria, so that she can understand what it is like as she ministers to those who have it. She is a very sweet girl. And I appreciate your prayers. Thank You : )

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 4:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I pray that God uses her illness as a testimony to His greatness. I've added her to my prayer list.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Silver supplement is great for preventing and healing this is used by alot of missionarys
    my company carries this www.mynsp.com/tammykrause
    send me a message if you need more info
    tammy294

Answer by tammy294 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes sister i will pray for her right now
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I pray for peace and healing.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oh, blessings to you and her for your positive outlook on this! It reminded me of a minister I know who got malaria in Africa. He wrote to his not-so-serious girl-friend with whom he was deeply inlove and asked for her prayers. She had been shunning his courtship. God told her to marry him if he recovered (this was in the 70s when treatment wasn't as good). He recovered immediately when she wrote back telling him this. They were married within a few months.

God will work in all directions to heal her. Please keep us updated on the miracles that are working!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2009