ithink i lost my mucus plug

im only 11 weeks am i haveing a miscarage? whats wrong with me
i know for sure it was the mucus plug as this is my secound pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you had a vaginal exam recently? If you have I know the gel they use can come out clumpy for a few days. I Know I ususally get quite abit of discharge that is clear and snotlike throughout my pregnancy. One more thing, have you had sex recently?? That could be another reason. I hope you are alright and good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• What makes you think you are having a miscarriage? Discharge is normal, and every pregnancy is different from the last. If you think you lost your mucus plug then call your doctor and see what they say. They are there to help, in the mean time rest and do not panic!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• because i cleaned my home went pee an a clear snot like substance came out of my vagina and since then i have had a dull cramping andmy doctors office is closed untill tomarrow
    i was asking for opinions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Okay even if the office is closed they should have an after hours line for you to talk to a nurse. If it were me, and I have had a miscarriage, I would get in the bed, bed rest is mandatory! Get you something to eat for dinner and get set up till you can make the call in the morning! If the cramping gets worse or is accompanied by bleeding go to the ER! I hope all is well for you!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i haventhad an exam for 1 month and havent had sex for 3 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009