Geico Auto Insurance

Does anyone have Geico and do you like it? We had progressive and they jacked up our rates and neither of us have had a ticket or wreck ever!!! So I think its bs so we are switching any suggestions?

kcriswell

Asked by kcriswell at 5:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have Geico and we really like it. Our rate is low (we pay $120 a month for full coverage on two vehicles), and they are really helpful if I have a question.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The Hartford is great
    tammy294

Answer by tammy294 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I like American Family
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We had paperwork issues with Geico, but never rate issues. We never had to file a claim with them, either, so I don't know how co-operative they are at that end. I had a ticket and was required to have them send in some proof of insurance form to the state. They kept sending the wrong form and I nearly had my license suspended because it took a dozen different phone calls to get them to understand the state had its own form and wouldn't take their generic one.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We were with GEICO forever! Until my dd got her license and I called to ask for a quote to add her to our coverage, I didn't get the quote, they just assumed she would be added, and my premium went through the roof!! Needless to say, I dropped them like a hot potato!! They have called us back since dropping them and have asked what it would take for us to buy coverage from them again and I told them I'd never go back again, and I wouldn't recommend anyone I know buying coverage from them either!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009