I seriously am concerned, why would this man be appointed with this kind of background???

It's getting too corrupt in there! Lord have mercy on us!

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/28/at-the-presidents-pleasure/

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Um, excuse me but Bill Clinton was receiving blow jobs in office. John F. Kennedy was screwing Marilyn Monroe.... Politics is a corrupt field of business Hon. You must be a youngin not to know that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The Safe School Czar is a pig. I hope Beck blows the lid off him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• nope Im 44 and yes I know that .. Im not talking about the president doing the screwing... geesh cant you read.. this is talking about APPOINTING someone that is to be part of the school system... this is about our children.... think this through first .... :-) I mean the former presidents were adults... this is a former educator encouraging a male child to have sex with an older man and not reporting it.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THIS EDITORIAL IS THE CRAP? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ! AND EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE, THE LAST ANON HAD IT RIGHT, ITS NOT LIKE HE IS THE FIRST MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE SCREWING THINGS UP!! I TAKE IT YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, WHAT, BECAUSE HE IS BLACK? HA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• All these folks seem to be the same to me. I would like to see someone appointed who doesn't seem like they're blindly following their leader just to get ahead.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Whats next teach all of the little ones that bruno up the road who is 35 cannot help it that he likes to have sexual relations with them and its all normal to be accepted?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have read some on this guy and yep quite a shady character indeed.This is the 'safe school' czar..and LOOK one anon even DOESNT care shed be fine with it!

LOL :twilight zone:
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Whats even scarier than the appointment is the fact that some people like the anon are raising kids.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• although he DID break the law by not reporting it, i think in his head he was being 'open' to GLBT beliefs and therefore he doesnt see what he did wrong. Obama shouldnt have appointed him, but Obama does a lot of things i dont understand. it is a bit ironic, is there another article that isnt an editorial that has links or something so i can read what he said at the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I hope Beck blows the lid off him.

So now Beck is blowing people too! Wow--I need to be come a conservative. They seem to have all the fun!
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 7:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009