to all the women who live in apartments and have sex often..this is halarious!!

Lastnight my hubby and I were having sex..we started around 1230 and ended like 3:12am (off and on of course, we're not animals, lol) our bed squeaks and the headboard bangs up against the wall. We live on the 2nd floor. Ill admit we were kinda loud. Anyway, we were doing our thing and right in the middle of climaxing together, we hear this loud BOOM BOOM BOOM...it was our neighbors downstairs hitting the ceiling with the broom! omg, it shocked us, and the house was completely silent and dark, then to hear that was terrible...becuz we were climaxing my husband cam in me by accident (we are not on birthcontrol right now, just been pulling out). We laughed almost a hour after that. 2 day I saw the husband that lives downstairs, he looks at me like hes undressing me. I was very embarrass that they heard us moaning, skin slapping, esp climaxing. has anything like this ever happened to any of you ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol no, fortunately not but we live on the second floor... boy am I glad I dont live on the 1st floor lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• lol thats funny as crap! we live in a duplex and our bedrooms are side by side and the way the room is shaped our beds are up againt the same wall and when we had sex they wouldnt bang, but when we saw them outside our homes they would just stare and start whispering and stuff lol i was like omg i feel sooooo weird lol dh just cheeses lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yeah one time I was being Really loud while having sex during the day because my neighbors are never home during the day (I live in a townhouse) and all the sudden I hear through my bedroom wall "DAMN GIRL! CAN I JOIN?" LOL I was so embarrassed I still can't look my neighbor in the face.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oh my that is so funny. And yes that has. Only our story is that his mom had a key to the house, and just let her self in one day. Needless to say she calls before coming over and knocks when she gets here.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yes we lived on 3rd floor apt but it was my next door neighbor and his friend that heard us. one of the other neighbors said they were talking about puttin their ears against the wall. i was always gettin looks from the one guy and he was old enough to be my dad. we changed bed rooms with my boys, which worked out fine they needed the xtra room and the only adjoining wall was to our bathroom and our living room
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Uh, I've been the neighbors before - LOL! I heard my neighbors totally gettin' it on. I didn't bang on the ceiling though. I usually just turn on the radio.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OMG to freaking funny....WTG girl yes I think we all have apartment stories.....but this one takes the cake....
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OMGosh, have I got a story! When dh and I got our first apartment, there4 were these HORRENDOUSLY noisy neighbors who BLASTED bass all day and night nearly every day. Not joking. So we called the cop ALL the time. Well one day the cop brings her to our apartment to confront me, and tell em I was basically an evil witch. She said we were too loud during sex, and no one should have sex every night and it kept her awake, so she blasted music as revenge. Wow, I was red in the face, not just embarrassment but RAGE! ARGH! I still get ticked about it and it was years ago! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• There were some nasty college kids that lived above us a few months ago. We live in a four-apartment house, kind of like a quadruplex I guess lmao. We heard them having sex at 1:30PM. OMG. My fucking CHILD heard them doing the nasty. I mean, do it all night if you want, but SERIOUSLY, during the middle of the day? Gross. I don't think they ever found out that we knew. Luckily they got kicked out for breaking their lease and now we have nice quiet neighbors above us.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• OH, and I did think of the broom idea. I was so ready to go upstairs to their door and be like "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ANIMALS!" They would go and go and go like rabbits for at least an hour. I'd turn the TV up waaay loud so they'd catch the hint. Don't think I'm a prude or anything, I'm 21 and my husband is 23. But we don't have sex in the middle of day because we know people will hear us xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009