Oh the shame....

Now really, now that your a mom, what has happened that you never expected would be a part of your life?
I'm not talking about the enormous amounts of love and all that happy stuff, I'm looking for the dirt, lmao!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Personally I never expected that after I vaginally delivered both my kiddo's I would have to wear a pad every time I got a cold.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Uhm... What I never thought would happen, now that I'm a mom?
    Is getting thrown up on... INTO my mouth, while it was open. in the grocery store. That was not cool. lol.
    I swung him up and out of the carseat in the shopping cart, and he was giggling. He was above my head, and we were both laughing, and then out of no where. Just bleeccchhhhh. Into my open mouth. I threw up a little too. And the people around us - hahaha. It was a look of pure horror, amusement, and "OH MY GOD"
    I ran for the bathroom with him, while my mom was laughing hysterically behind us. xD
    I've never done that again, I carry extra clothes for the BOTH of us now... and my mom told my DH, and now, they both never let me down for it.
    My DH said "I thought it was the momma bird that regurgitated food into the baby birds mouth. Not the other way around." Grrr.. lol. Asshat.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never thought I would enjoy even 5 minutes of complete and utter silence like I do now.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never thought I would have to explain how a penis works to a 2 year old that was crying that it was broken. His father was at work....
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never would have thoguht that my 15 month old would pull poop out of her diaper and hand it to me like it was nothing!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never thought I would have to explain to a small boy just why his penis is sticking up in the air! Yeah that was a fun conversation.
    Oh and the scraping of the underwear of the boy who is learning how to wipe himself and he refuses to let me help.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never thought my son would have such an obsession with grabbing my boobs that my entire church has been flashed by me! *sigh*
    I never thought I would pay a babysitter 10.00 an hour so I could SLEEP.
    I never thought getting hit in the head with a plastic fire truck would hurt bad enough to make me cry.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never ever thought I'd be able to clean someone elses (runny, disgusting) poop up off the floor without throwing up.
    When I get sick and throw up, I always think "Damn. I'm the mom now and have to clean up my own throw up..." because when I was younger, my mom would clean it up. Lol.
    I never thought I'd be okay breastfeeding in front of people. I got to the point to where I didn't care who was around - LOL.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never knew I would have to wrap my hand in TP and push on my taint every time I had to poop. Talk about gross. I also never thought I would wipe snot with my bare hand then smear it on my jeans. Or teach my child to wipe her hand son my butt after she washed them, so she stayed cute and I looked like an eejit with hand prints on my butt.
    I never thought I would laugh hysterically as I shot breast milk in dh's eye--and laugh even harder when he threw up afterward. Still giggle over THAT one!
    I never thought I would pick a child up, one that ISN'T mine to smell their butt o check the status of the diaper(just did that today at dd's school--yes I know and love all the kids and their parents! LOL)
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I never thought I would jump backwards and watch my newborn son pee all over the living room carpet.
    Lmao! These are too funny!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009