just wondering.

does anyone else still love tie dye? lol or am i the only one? i really love it..dont own much of it but when i find a good piecei definitly get it.

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 6:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love it. I buy tie dyed shirts for my 21 year old son to wear to work. He works at a health food grocery store that employs people that are hippie types. He works in the meat dept and wears a white butcher shirt over but you can see it a little and people always have positive comments.

We go to concerts. I use a wheelchair and need help. I buy us tickets to 1970s groups and he takes me. He wears the tie dyed shirts and people always say "great shirt, man." I love James Blunt. He says he's not a hippie but I think he was born 25 years too late. We have been to 3 James Blunt concerts.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• awe thats really cool! yea i feel like i was born too late as well, i am in my 20's and i def feel like i was born into the wrong generation. but i love 1970's /60's groups..my fav is grateful dead..i just love them. as well as janis joplin.pretty much anything from that music era i love.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Naw, I never have. I don't even like cammy prints.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009