hi i was 3days late af was due 9 24 im ttc so having said that im on af as we speak BUT its lite as it was my last day no cramping or heavy flow it gets lighter then somewhat dark pink my boobs are so more intense with pain naseaus feeling and every possible pregnancy feeling out there so can i still be preggo?

just now change pantylinner and its clean as a whistle nothing on it wen i wipe i dnt see a thing! strange i think i am preggors.

JaedenceK09

Asked by JaedenceK09 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you are hoping for implantation bleeding. If it has been at least 14 days since the day you think you conceived then get a test. Baby dust!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• No its been way past 14days i had a few faint bfp but i talkd 2 a nurse at my obgyn she said frm wat i decsribed i seem to be but my af is pulling a fast one on me my norm af is super PAINFUL and ive simply felt nothing but a lite cramp here and there gota get a bt asap. only bd 2 days out of this month so that means i O alot earlier than most and frm wat i calculate its 6days earlier then the calcu said i did it. Babydust with concrete to all !!!!!
    JaedenceK09

Answer by JaedenceK09 at 2:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2009