Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any groups for mothers of big and/or tall children?

My son is big for his age, he is somewhat tall and is heavy. I like to be part of a group that understands what its like to have a big and/or tall child. There is different issues you have to deal with when your child is bigger than average. I am member of a group that is not that active. Please help! Thanks.

Answer Question

Asked by beaniesmommy04 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 9 (290 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I haven't searched, but I don't know if there is such a group here on CM. What would help is to join a group for mom's who are raising children in your son's age range and ask your personal questions there.
    I was looking for a group that was specifically geared towards moms of HS Seniors this year, but there aren't any. I joined a group of high aged teens and there aren't any in there, either. I posted the same question on a lot of question boards here and there was only ONE mom with a HS Senior this year, but the child is 16 and they live in Canada.
    Sometimes it is just hard to find something that fits your specific need. :)

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.