Satyn

I am grading papers for MIL and one of the kids names is Satyn. Does anyone else think it's a ridiculous name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't worry about it, it is not your kid or your place to judge what that child is named.

What do you mean it's not her place to judge? It's not how she shaves her crotch, IT IS A NAME FOR CRIPES SAKE! I think it's a stupid and awful thing to do to your kid . . . . but it's not your place to judge my opinion. You "don't judge" people are stupid. It's a name, so it's already out there for everyone to know and hear and say. How many times do you think this kid will be called Satan in her life? . . . assuming it's a girl's name.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Nope, obviously the parents had a reason to name them that.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Depends on how they say the name but I know where ur going with this, so in that case it sounds a bit weird...lol
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It is probably pronounced like the fabric {Sat in}.

I wouldn't worry about it, it is not your kid or your place to judge what that child is named.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• LOL
    There are a ton of unusual names out there, nothin you can do about it. Maybe the kid will change its name later in life.

maybe not. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• lol i thought you mis-spelled Satan at first, wow poor kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes, that's ridiculous. Hmmm . . . let's look over the applicants . . . Satan? Nah . . . next
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Aww, I think it's a weird name. Even if it IS pronounced "Satin" - people will still mispronounce it and say "Satan". Yes. I think it's weird and the parents should have thought about it more. Or maybe they did but their devil worshipers.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009