Does anyone watch Super Nanny and cry??

I cry every time I watch it and see the little kids being horrible and screaming and having to go to time out over and over. Am I the only one who feels HORRIBLE about watching this?? It makes me CRY. Maybe over fear of mine acting this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I like supernanny better than nanny911. She doesnt seem as judgmental to the parents. she lets the parents know she respects them for who they are, but perhaps *such and such* might work better and often goes out of her way to explain why, so they dont think she's doing it to be mean. nanny911 seem to highlight that only in the narration or interviews.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• No, I don't...and I got tired of Nanny 911, there was one that cried at the end of every show...They were only with the family for a week
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• no. I've never cried watching this.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• No, I just annoyed with the parents who can't control their children. If I ever pulled that crap with my parents, timeout would have been the easiest punishment.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I don't cry - I watch SuperNanny and thank God that my kids don't act like that! :)
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009