Sharp pain all over my stomach!

OK, so Im 35 1/2 weeks and I woke up this morning with sharp pains in my stomach, and I thought maybe because i was really hungry, I havent had much of an appetite lately so i tried to eat a muffin, I only got through 1/2 of it, and then i went to my OB he said everything is good and did my strep test, the pain seemed to subside by the time i got there so i didnt say anything, then i got home and by the time i got home the pain started up again, so i ate the other half of the muffin, well that didnt help, then i thought maybe it was gas, but its not at all, and i had the pain ALL through my whole stomach and then was getting pains in my lower back and went up my spine a little bit. My fiance got home at 4 and I decided to take a nap for a little bit because i havent slept in SOO long, so I finally got to sleep and when i woke up the pain has subsided again. I still feel a little crampy, but not like earlier, what is this?????

Bezie

Asked by Bezie at 6:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like normal late-pregnancy pains to me. I have been through it 3 times (and doing again now) I dont think it is something to worry about, you will know when it is labor. Just rest and keep hydrated :) You are almost done!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2009