I'm writing a paper on Immigration and its effects on the economy and healthcare. Any thoughtful remarks???

I'm writing a paper on Immigration and its effects on the economy and healthcare. Any thoughtful remarks??? Please don't be stupid in your replies. Have sources to back up your opinions/theories if at all possible. I want to know your INTELLIGENT thoughts. Of course I will still read and laugh at the ignorant ones, but please ladies, let's be grown ups.

LexsMami

Asked by LexsMami at 7:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sorry, but shouldn't you be conducting your OWN research, citing your OWN sources and forming your OWN opinions and conclusions for YOUR college paper? Why do you care what we think--other than you want us to do YOUR work!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Because anonymous idiot who obviously has issues answering questions-- I would like to know other people's intelligent and informed opinions not a bunch of stupid remarks. I can do my own work just fine and I certainly don't need your help. Move along or answer the question intelligently.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 7:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• okay then. legal immigration can be a wonderful thing for our country. people from other countries bring their culture, their art, their language, their traditions and enrich our lives with their contributions. however, illegal immigration just sucks the life out of everything--illegals bring more taxes, more burdens, more crime, and more dependents on an already overtaxed (pun intended) situation.

if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

intelligent enough for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Better.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 7:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• gee, thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Ok so I have another question for you. (Anyone who decides to answer) What is better...having a bunch of people walking around sick and infecting others...which in turn would cause more people to go to the doctor and cause viruses/illness/disease/bacteria to get worse (they do that when untreated) OR paying for universal healthcare for all (legal and/or illegal). What do you think would cost more?? Also are you trying to find a solution to the problem? What do you think should be done. Be honest...I won't bash you, even if I think you are wrong. I only bash people when they act stupid.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 8:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• immigrants are not the causes of rsing healthcare!! k is fat people and drunks!!! somaybe write a paper on that
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• LOL...I began writing a paper on immigration issues in general but my professor is making me narrow it down to immigration and healthcare, or I might just do that.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 8:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Add this-

They work, thats why they are not called Mexican'ts

They are Mexicans!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i mean think about it./ obesesity lead to diabetes, heart diseas, high blood and cholesterol. infertility and much more. drinking leads to liver disease, depression, suicide and it death of teh drinker or hwo he crashes into
    smoking leads to all sorts of cancer.
    MOST IMMIGRANTS DONT GO TO HOSPITAL FO FEAR OF THEM CALLING THE POLICE AND GETTING DEPORTED SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS PREATTY STUPID
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009