ok now im officially pissed

well everyone knows that they made a big deal about grandparents day this year. So i decided to have my 2 yr old do finger painting for my parents. well i just found the one she made my mom and it was mooshed together RUINED. BUT YET she has my nieces up on the fridge. WHY DID SHE NOT PUT MY KIDS UP? my dad isnt the type to put things up. BUT its not right for my mom to do that. I dont think i will let my daughter make her things any more if this is the way she is goin to treat them. It was neat too. the colors all mixed to make my moms fave. and it had her hand prints on it. do i have the right to be pissed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• dont be pissed till you find out exactly what happened...for all you know she just hasnt had the time to put it up yet and it could be up there right now...OR she never put your nieces up on the fridge...but your sibling did...dont jump to conclusions...ask!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Well, sure you do. Just make sure you get over it :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I live here. its not up and i saw my mom put my nieces up. i found my daughter folded and its trash now u cant see the picture and didnt care about it and just put it on the dog cage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• well if you live there shes probably not thinking about it...does she get to see her niece often? she might not be realizing its hurting your feelings...talk to her!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You can't not let your daughter make the art for her grandparents, its kind of her right to decide to make it or not but with that being said it was very rude of your mother. I once found an entire box of photographs I had given my grandmother of my son framed taken out of the frames and put in a box then she took the frames that had his pics in them and put her other grandkids pictures in them. I was pissed too just like you are but I decided that obviously I couldn't expect her to keep every photo i ever gave her displayed so now she gets a copy of the photos and no frames. She can use the ones my brothers kids give her to put MY sons in now. Anyway let it go. Next time laminate it and put it on the fridge yourself. If it still gets taken down then I'd probably have a little talk with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• she stays up in NC all week to baby sit my niece. she sees my daughter and son on weekends. My mom doesnt like me and i know it i have been told plenty of times but she has no right to do this crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• If your Mom doesn' t like you... then you and your son need to move out if it's her house. If it's your house, then I'd ask her to leave (solely on her not liking you because it's not good for your child to grow up with that in daily life).
    Is it possible that your child smooshed it?
    I agree with whoever said to ask before you get upset unless you saw her smoosh it and throw it away, or in dog kennel.
    Ask..
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I know the feeling hun! lol my mom hasn't talked to me since ummm lets see.....oh ok august 16th- because august 15th was my step fathers bday party and i had a stomach bug so i couldnt go and because there was going to be drinking i wouldnt let my mom have my kids that day either so she swears that i dont trust her (which if there is drinking i dont) so she has ignored one of my sons bdays and has not even contacted me to find out if any of my boys are ok and so on but she is on top of everything my niece does
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yeah you have a right to be pissed

Answer by admckenzie at 8:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• u all mixed around my words and right now im trying to move out of this hell hole.. My daughter didnt do it bc of where it was. and she would have ripped it or done more to it. IM THROWING IT AWAY bc theres NO POINT to keep it, its messed up u cant even see what my daughter did. ...

Lovelyli. my daughters bday party was the 15th of aug thats funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009