best stain removers?

i have three girls and i was just wondering what your best stain remover is?

momandytai

Asked by momandytai at 7:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love spray and wash with reslove but be careful, it will lift the paint off of a shelf
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Jadesmom is right spray and wash with resolve is the best, the old version was awful, for delicates I like Zout.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I like Shout, I usually pretreat as soon as my son takes the outfit off and then wash it whenever I get around to doing laundry. Its what I've found works best, for greasy stains, I use mean green all purpose cleaner.
    Brittney357

Answer by Brittney357 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oxyclean works well, but it's not as convenient on the spray on pre-treaters.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I recently switched to Arm&Hammer with oxyclean wash powder. I have found the very best thing of all time to get rid of set in stains. I mix about a third of a cup in a small bucket...extra hot water..then let any stained garment soak from overnight to a couple days. This soloution lifted a mysterious and random red dye stain out of a 100% silk nightgown. It also lifted Horizon Organic Chocolate milk out of both white and colored cotton t shirts of DD. These had been washed, dried, and would not budge...these clothes had been resigned to play clothes...they were ruined. I am overjoyed to have found something that works so well. It also works great though a regular wash...and I have used it to clean the carpets. I have tried the same products as above, and Woolite oxy deep...this is so much better...I love it.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 8:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i also like oxy clean.. and the new tide stain release is good too
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2009