Healthcare for illegals?

Fearful that they're losing ground on immigration and health care, a group of House Democrats is pushing back and arguing that any health care bill should extend to all legal immigrants and allow illegal immigrants some access.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 7:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Or should I say insurance GAH..I do not understand why it isnt called 'insurance' thats what its about anyway heres the link

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/28/liberals-seek-health-care-access-for-illegals/

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• This is what rep Steve King said ..

"If anybody can, with a straight face, advocate that we should provide health insurance for people who broke into our country, broke our law and for the most part are criminals, I don't know where they ever would draw the line," he said.

and I say HERE HERE! ...wth seriously just how FAR do we allow this to go? ..damn insaness
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes we can!

But shouldn't--for the ILLEGALS anyway!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We tax payers already pay the medical bills for illegals. They go to the emergency room where they can't be denied care. They don't have SSN and can't be tracked or have a credit score. The hospital then sends the bills to the government and tax payers pay for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• we knew this was coming. this isn't a surprise at all.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• anon they need to be kicked the hell out of the country! ..Our borders better protected..and stop the nonsense of the basturds coming through and shooting out patrols ..shoot them before they get across
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• This is what I dont understand....
    you guys act like they are from another planet.
    we are all humans!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yeah ladybug idk I guess im just in awe at all of the trampling all over this country some are doing and before someone starts I have always been for sending illegals back home and when given amnesty I have always gotten ticked off.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• sure effie humans that broke our laws! ..and just to let you know we are BROKE now if you havent noticed..so lets make sure even MORE illegals say 'lets head on over the border fellas I mean we will get the health insurance now too!' ...America cannot house EVERYONE.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• WOW!!!!

---stop the nonsense of the basturds ----..shoot them before they get across

See imma TRY and stay clam here.. I know many people that are illegal here and they are ONLY trying to make a living...
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009