tommarrow is my ob app i am 18 weeks what goes on during that appoinment and will i be able to find out the sex of the baby

newmommytobe228

Asked by newmommytobe228 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, there's a chance you can find out the sex- but only if its an ultrasound appt!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I think most offices have you schedule the u/s ahead of time. You could definatley have one at 18 wks though. I didnt have an 18wk check up but at my 16wk it was just the normal stuff. It will be the same at my 20wk check up
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yes i was told with my son at 18 weeks.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 8:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It all depends on the hospital you go to. With my DS and DD, I had ultrasounds at my 16-18 week appointment. However, I just went to my appointment for this pregnancy about a week ago, and I had to go to a different department to schedule my ultrasound.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2009