What is your opinion on immigration and the economy and healthcare

I'm writing a paper on Immigration and its effects on the economy and healthcare. Any thoughtful remarks??? Please don't be stupid in your replies. Have sources to back up your opinions/theories if at all possible. I want to know your INTELLIGENT thoughts. Of course I will still read and laugh at the ignorant ones, but please ladies, let's be grown ups.

LexsMami

Asked by LexsMami at 7:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm an immigrant but I'm in Canada not the US,  and I have no issues or delusions about our healthcare.   Don't know if that is of any use to you.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have my personal opinions on such matters, but there is no way I am going to do research to provide you with references to back up my opinions and/or theories for a paper YOU are responsible for.
    Get off of CM and do your own research young lady! Learn something for yourself - that is what college is for. Stop cheating by asking strangers to do your work for you.
    I have 2 college degrees and am working on my 3rd so I know what I am talking about.
    I'm sure your professor would be very interested in knowing how you are obtaining your research for your own work.
    Naughty, naughty!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Um...I never asked you to do my research for me. I did my research already thanks. I guess they didn't teach you how to answer questions at your school. I don't really care if you can back up your opinion (something you should have learned to do while getting those degrees!). I will use whatever intelligent answers I do get from CM as statistics for my paper. I guess you should just move on and stop writing stupid remarks on my question since you can't seem to answer a simple question.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 12:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2009