Do you believe in God?

If you do wonderful! If you don't please explain why so I can explain to you the truth!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 7:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I do. I don't really see how there couldn't be.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oh you are not going to be very popular with this question...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• so I can explain to you the truth!

You are rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• nope i sure dont. its none of ur biz why or why not i believe this. HOW DO U KNOW THE TRUTH? YOU DONT no know really knows keep ur big mouth shut and dont push ur religion on anyone i hate people like u. just bc u believe u think people need to believe the samething. get ur head out of ur ass and open ur eyes. theres more religions then just urs. people believe what they want for their reasons and u believe what u want to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• no one wants someone to push religion on them and thats no ur job. this is not the place to do it. unless someone asks other then then seriously shut up. not every christian like to start something now is it u fake christian
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• What is it today? Is it some official holiday for clueless people to go forth and make asses of themselves trying to convert people who aren't interested?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i believe in God.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• No I don't. I have no good reasons to believe.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• If your not interested then why are you responding? hmm?

I believe in God the Father, Jesus the Son and Holy Spirit.

Another thing.. Op.... Many people believe there is a God... even the DEMONS believe and tremble but not everyone believes that His Son Jesus Christ truly died for us on the cross and that He sent His Holy Spirit to teach us His truth.

Lastley.. please ladies stop the rude responses. No question is a dumb question and not everyone is a veteran in this place, we DO get new people. Have some respect for goodness sakes. We are adults here. You do have the choice to read and move on. It is not necessary to respond if your not interested then just do not respond. Easy?? apparently not for some and yes I am annoyed today. Its just ugh every time people respond so rudely.. it strikes me as immature most of the time and lack of respect. I have passed by MANY posts because it was a wise thing to do!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes I believe in God of the bible only
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009