What size nursing bras should I buy?

I am normally a 36a, and as of now I am a 36b. I am due Nov. 5th, and want to get a size that will fit...what do you suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont buy any until your milk comes in. i made that mistake and watsed money. i was 32 a and tehn i was 32 b nut when my mil came in i was a 34 c (d) if i was engorged)
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• wait until your milk comes in. Some women only go up one cup size others can go up more than one.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 8:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You won't know until your milk comes in. I went from a 34C prepregnancy, to a 34D during pregnancy to a 34H while I was breastfeeding. With my second baby I wore a 34G while I was breastfeeding.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I bought two nursing tanks from Target to tide me over until I knew what size I was going to be and then one nursing bra from Target in what size I was during pregnancy. I wore that bra when I went in to have my baby. After having her I bought two more tanks from Target and then two bras in bigger sizes from Motherhood Maternity. I mostly wear the tanks because they are just easier to deal with and when I'm just around the house, it doesn't really matter. I was a 34A and am now a 34C/D.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009