Free document reader

I was wondering if anyone knew of a free program that can be downloaded to read documents in Microsoft or adobe. Something that will read them out load or something that I can down load the document on to a CD and listen to the CD in my car. I have a CD burner in my computer So the program is all I need.

momofSkyeNShy

Asked by momofSkyeNShy at 8:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• This sounds like something you'd be interested in.... I recommend getting it from this download source as it's a safe website.

This program has a 3 star rating which is usually a good indicator of such.

http://download.cnet.com/1st-Read-It-Aloud/3000-7239_4-10440342.html?tag=mncol

1st Read It Aloud

"Select text from any program, press hotkey and enjoy clear natural voice. Make your documents, emails, web pages, books and thoughts sound. Configure volume, speed and pitch of speech. Create Voice Slots to use different hot keys for different voices."

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 1:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• This one even looks more promising:

http://download.cnet.com/Ultra-Hal-Text-to-Speech-Reader/3000-7239_4-10071733.html?tag=mncol;pop

"The Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech Reader application will read your documents out loud in one of its many high-quality voices. This can be a great tool for proofreading because hearing your text out loud helps you spot all mistakes. This program also can be used for reading e-books, reading Clipboard content, and speaking instant messages. Also, it is able to save its output as a WAV file, which can be converted into a MP3 file."

And this one is FREE and has a great editor rating as well.

This sounds perfect.

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 1:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Forgot to mention...that once you have it saved as a .wav file and then converted to an .mp3 file... you could slap it onto a music CD disk and take it in your car.

;D
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 1:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009