fitted sheet...

i think i got pillow-top sheets by mistake because my fitted sheet is not tight. no matter how good i tuck it all under the matress it comes off in the night. i do toss & turn alot, but i never had a sheet do this. IS THERE A WAY, OR A TRICK I CAN USE, TO KEEP THE SHEET FROM COMING OFF?

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They sell 'sheet snuggers' It looks like a piece of elastic with a garter clip at each end. you put them diagnally across each corner and the sheet cannot untuck. Sears used to sell them,. I used them on my sons bed. He was the worst bed wrecker we had. Total remake every morning.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You can purchase elastics with alligator clips that go under the mattress and hold the sheet on tighter.

http://www.amazon.com/Bed-Sheet-Grippers-garter-Elastic/dp/B000FR7CNG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1254184362&sr=8-2
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Sheet garters! A home store like Bed Bath and Beyond will have them.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• dollar tree also sells the thingies that everyone else mentioned.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Hi! I used the garters and clips and straps but the giant military safety pins were the only gadget that worked untill a friend told me about drawstring sheets. These things are great and boy, why didn't someone think of this a long time ago!

here's the link

We also have a feather bed in the winter that also shifted around but now it's steady.

chippermomx

Answer by chippermomx at 12:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2013