could i be having twins and not know?!

Im 6 months pregnant and i am HUGE! Alot of ppl keep telling me that they think im having twins and me not know it cuz maybe one is hiding behind the other. could one really be hiding behind the other, is it true i could possibly having twins and not know?

wishingmommy1

Asked by wishingmommy1 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In this modern day of technology I think it happens very rarely, since they can see almost everything on scans. When I was pregnant, my doctor could tell me that my daughter had a lot of curly hair, just from the ultrasound. But, it doesn't hurt anything to talk to your doctor about it. You never know.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 8:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• well its def a possiblity. u may want to talk to your Dr. about that so they can look a little closer
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 8:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• just scares me when ppl say that, im lucky to handle one at 16 thats why i got moms help, its always good to have a mom there tohelp.
    wishingmommy1

Answer by wishingmommy1 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2009