when do you think I should test?

I'm not due for my period till thrusday Oct 1st....But my husband and I had unprotected sex on the 15 and the 16 and ever since friday, I've felt crappy...I just feel pregnant.....Nausea, some cramps, lower back pain, fatigue, bloating ( none of my pants fit today),my breast became sore today.... this is one I didn't notice in my last two...but....I'm itching and I have a discharge the last few days..sorry if TMI......any input is welcome...what does it sound like

mamof2

Asked by mamof2 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• most kits have 2 or 3 tests in a box now. so i'd just buy one of those and test now. if it's neg, wait a week and take the other one. i'm really impatient when it comes to preg tests! =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 8:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• now and if it's a neg. Wait a week and test again
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 8:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• LOOK FROM EXPERIENCE I WOULD SUGGEST ANOTHER WEEK DONT GO WASTING YOUR MONEY NOT JUST YET. JUST TO STAY ON THE SAFE SIDE DONT STRESS ABOUT IT EITHER OKAY. BABY DUST TO YOU KEEP ME IN THE LOOP. I HAS MY LAST PERIOD ON THE 8TH STOPPED ON THE 15TH HAD SEX ON THE 17TH AND ALL THROUGH THE WEEK. SO IM GONNA GIVE IT 3 WEEKS UNTIL I TRY I JUST DONT WANT TO GET EXCITED TO BE LET DOWN AGAIN SO ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND TOO US BOTH!!!!
    ABRAMSMAMI

Answer by ABRAMSMAMI at 3:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2009