Christians:tell me what does God do for you? How have your praised him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't give God nearly the amount of praise I should. What he has done for me non believers would say was just coincident or freak chance... We have been in some really hard spots financially and he has provided a way out for us. IE: hubby worked 40 miles from home and we had no money, and not enough gas to get to work the next morning. I prayed for help and before I said Amen, our neighbor knocked on the door. He asked if hubby would change his brakes for $50, and that gave us enough gas to last the week. Some other examples are that every time we have needed to move. The house that has been "provided" for us ended up down the street from an Assembly of God. This has happened without us seeing the house or evening knowing the neighborhood... Seemed like a sign to us.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• God is my provider. My shelter. My comforter. My all!! I praise Him for the breath in my lungs, sight in my eyes and all my sences. So many people have so much less then me and are suffering and blame God. Also so many have much MORE than me and they think they don't need God.
    I will ALWAYS need Him. I praise Him for you wanting to know. For encouraging us to Praise Him!!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 9:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I agree I don't praise Him enough for what He has done for me and for others. Every blessing I recieve is from Him, every correction iwhen I am doing something wrong and harmful is from Him. Just a few examples, He gave me two godly parents and a loyal sister, as well as other siblings that left their mark, He set me free from an eating disorder that people would say I would struggle with for the rest of my life. He gave me a faithful and loving husband that no one ever thought would be loyal to on e person, He blessed me with two wonderful children, He saved my marraige that was falling apart, He has and is providing for ALL our needs despite the fact that we are barely surviving on what my husband makes. He provides people in my life at the perfect timing, and He has been my comfort and refuge through all my struggles where my load was too heavy to bear, He carried it for me.... just to name a few thing :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• God has given me salvation and eternal life... That is more than I could ever imagine and Im so grateful for it! God has given me two beautiful children, God has delivered me from drugs, and just recently God has delievered my father from the binds of alcoholism. God has given me love. God shows me how to forgive. God gives me reason to live and to not fear. Thats what God has done for me and I am so excited to see what blessings he has for our families future!! I praise him by going to church and by telling people of His glory.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009